passion

what I'm passionate about,
1. travling, such as learning about new cultures, also new food, and traditions. Traveling is what inspires me to find new roads. The idea of going some where I've never been and doing things I would never dream of doing is incredible. I've hiked through Slovenia hills, walking through the city of Rome, or traveling down to the keys and diving and taking pictures.
2. football and basketball, sports have been one of the biggest motivators in my life, sports have been one of the few things that I can just enjoy. I understand most sports but basketball and football almost come as a second nature. sports are an art form even if it doesn't seem like that.
3. the city and the country side of my family, my mom from Cleveland and my dad from Slovenia. the part of my life that I care is my family history, my dad being born in a different country and my mom having two blind parents, allows me to see how far my family has came to give me this life.

4.food, not just the taste but the way food effects us. I love cooking and trying new things when it comes to the food aspect. I love pretty much everything, not gorging my self but food is a skill and the talent of understanding food is a process.
5. nature, just being in a natural setting deep in the woods or out on the ocean diving in the water around Florida. Florida has really opened my eyes to nature, never having a winter allows me to be outside more. the more I'm in the natural setting the better, thats why a majority of my photos come of the natural setting. its interesting to me that something so natural and pure is breath taking in its own way.  

Comments